Waterpark Memberships, Daily Admission and Hours
To ensure the safest possible recreational environment, several protocols have been outlined for those using Community Park, Graham Park and North Boundary Park. The protocols align with yellow phase of Pennsylvania’s tiered re-opening plan and follow all federal, Commonwealth and CDC mandated guidelines.
|450 North Boundary Park Drive|
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Ph: 724-779-4FUN (4386)
Sat., June 20, 2020
Note: Memberships and Daily Admissions are not available to Non-Residents.
|Daily Hours through Labor Day|
Monday - Sunday
11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
6:00 - 8:00 PM
Daily Admission (limited to Cranberry Township Residents)
|Children, Ages 2-12||$8|
|Children Under 2||FREE|
|Seniors, Ages 55+||$7|
|Twilight Rates, 6-8 pm||$6|
|Tuesday Night Swims|
Members are Free
|Family of 2||$170|
|Family of 3||$230|
|Family of 4||$285|
|Family of 5+||$335|
|Nanny (w/ Family)||$85|
|Senior Family of 2||$155|
Opens a New Window.Membership Cards and Entry
Cranberry Resident Verification - Your permanent residence must be a Cranberry Township address in order to receive the resident discount rate. This rule is for all programs and facilities of the Township that have resident and non-resident fees.
Acceptable Proofs of Cranberry Township Residency
- Current PA Driver’s License or DMV printout
- Voter Registration card
- License to Carry card
- Car Registration and/or Insurance card
- Any photo ID with a valid Township address
*Children ages 13+, wishing to enter as a resident must bring a piece of mail and a school ID.
All members are required to have a Membership Card. Those over age 13 are required to have their photo taken for their card.
We can take photos and produce cards at the Waterpark, but to avoid wait-time, stop by the Municipal Center for your card.
A bar code scanner at the Waterpark allows members to either swipe their Membership Card or use their smart phone. Multiple free phone apps are available from the Apple App Store or Google Play. App examples: Android- Card Star, Key Ring; iPhone - Key Ring, Rewards Cards Wallet Pro.
Cash and major credit cards are accepted for admission, and at the concession stand.
Cool Days - Pool Days! $6.00 Admission - If the forecasted high does not reach 75 degrees in Cranberry, according to Weather.com
2020 Lap Swim is not yet determined - Mon.-Sat., 6:45 -8:45 AM. $3.00 We have eight lanes 25 meters in length.
Rent the Waterpark for your special event - Call Parks & Recreation, 724-779-4 FUN (4386) x 1129.
See our Waterpark features Designed for maximum fun!
Waterpark Admission Rules
By purchasing a swim pass or paying the daily fee, you agree to follow the rules established for the safety and enjoyment of all patrons.
Please also refer to our Safety Guidelines
- Everyone must have a membership or a daily pass, even if you do not plan to swim.
- Children, ages 5 and under must be with a parent/guardian at all times.
- Children, ages 13 years and under must be accompanied by an adult age 18+ years old.
- Children must be supervised by parent/guardian, not Waterpark staff.
- Admission may be refused to anyone with a bad cold, cough, inflamed eyes, open sores or similar infections.
- Admission will be refused to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Unacceptable behavior can result in corrective action, including dismissal from the Waterpark.
- Swimsuits are required for everyone.
- Swim diapers are required for diaper age children.
- Profanity or harassing of staff or patrons will not be tolerated.
- Horseplay, such as splashing, screaming, shoving, dunking, fighting, or running is prohibited.
- Diving is permitted only from the diving board.
- Floatation devices and inflatables are not permitted, except for Coast Guard Approved life jackets for children under 5 years of age. Parents/guardians must remain in the water within arm’s reach of their child.
- Masks or eyewear that covers the nose, fins and snorkels are prohibited.
- Small, palm-sized toys that are clean and unbreakable are allowed in the baby pool only.
- Examples of toys not permitted: large toys, rafts/noodles, balls, Frisbees, or other objects that are meant to be thrown.
- Waterpark staff may ask patrons to stop using these pool toys if they determine the items to pose a safety risk.
- Chairs must be kept at least 10 feet from the pool edge and away from high traffic areas.
- Lunchbox sized coolers are permitted.
- Picnic meals and food deliveries must be accepted and enjoyed outside the Waterpark fenced area.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the Waterpark.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes is prohibited.