Course Conditions, Facility Hours & Tee Times
Join the Cranberry Highlands Team
Love people? Love to golf Are you recently retired and looking to meet new people and keep busy? Or, perhaps you know a college student looking for work with a flexible schedule. We have openings for an Outside Attendant, Grill Room and Pro Shop - with a terrific after-hours perk. Each week, you can play a round of golf for free!.
Check it out, and apply today
- are accepted for foursomes.
- Bookings of less than 4 players, call the Pro Shop, Ph: 724-776–7372 ext. 1210
- If your booking / player count changes, please notify golf staff ASAP.
- Tee times are scheduled at 10-minute intervals.
CHECK IN and PAYMENT
- Plan to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Upon arrival, drop golf clubs at staging area, park and proceed to check in at Starter Hut.
- Credit Card required for payment / check in @ Starter Hut. Cash payments are accepted in the Pro Shop.
- Putting Greens are open for practice.
- The Starter will notify you when #1 or #10 tee is open to begin play.
- Carts are required every Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays till 2:00 PM.
- Two players per cart.
- If single cart is requested, an additional cart fee of $12.00 applies.
- Please follow all starter’s instructions, course signage and any messages from golf staff displayed on the cart’s GPS.
- Bunker rakes are on carts. DO NOT leave on course!
- After finishing your round, please return cart to staging area.
- Please dispose of any trash in provided receptacles.
- Carts are not permitted in parking lot area.
To ensure that all golfers have the opportunity to play and enjoy our course, the following NO SHOW policy is in effect.
A golfer who fails to honor a reservation made in his/her name shall be designated as a NO SHOW. A no show is anyone not cancelling or changing a reserved tee time prior to the day of play; arriving with fewer than the number of golfers for whom the reservation was made; or failing to honor a reservation made in his/her name (unless inclement weather prevents play)
No Show procedures
- 1st offense - will be viewed as a miscommunication. An automatic NO SHOW email will be generated by the tee sheet and sent to the customer. If customer would like the NO SHOW removed, they may contact the Director of Golf.
- 2nd offense - If applicable, a credit card will be required for all future tee times reservation.
- 3rd offense - If applicable, all future tee times must be paid in advance when the tee time reservation is made.
All No Show history will be reset at the end of each golfing season.