Township Customer Service
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sign up to receive:
- Click here to see your regular collection day.
- Variable base rates linked to the volume of household garbage generated. The larger your trash cart, the higher your base rate.
- A prepaid sticker system to discard extra items without changing your base rate. (see Collection Stickers)
- Recycling and yard waste collection at no additional cost.
- Automated collection trucks are equipped with mechanical pickup arms.
- Customers are billed for trash collection on their monthly Sewer, Water, and Trash bill.
No collections are made when these holidays occur on a weekday: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
There is no schedule change if the holiday falls on a weekend, regardless of when the holiday is observed.
If your collection day is:
ON OR AFTER a weekday holiday, your collection will be 1 day later.
BEFORE a weekday holiday, there will be no change in your pick up.