Get in the zone...at Graham and North Boundary Parks
To ensure the safest possible recreational environment, several protocols have been outlined for those using Community Park, Graham Park and North Boundary Park. The protocols align with yellow phase of Pennsylvania’s tiered re-opening plan and follow all federal, Commonwealth and CDC mandated guidelines.
Four workout stations outfitted with an assortment of exercise equipment, are gifts of the Cranberry Township Community Chest. There are three in Graham Park and one in North Boundary Park. The 2014 CTCC Community Project of the Year encourages an active and healthy lifestyle.
Locations: North Boundary Park | Graham Park Graham Park (Baseball Campus) | Graham Park (Soccer Campus) | Graham Park (Football Campus)
The 26 fitness machines are not motorized. Instead, users apply their body weight to achieve resistance. Each station includes machines focused on specific muscle groups designed to build core body strength, increase agility, and enhance flexibility. Machines can accommodate one to four adults at the same time, and several are specifically designed to be operated from wheelchairs.
Each machine includes a decal with a QR code, and using a smart phone, visitors can view a video about each piece of equipment. Greenfields Outdoor Fitness is the California-based manufacturer.
Get Fit with Cranberry!
Check out our year-round programs, Group Fitness
Please note: You assume all risk and responsibility for use of the exercise equipment in the parks. Consult your physician before starting any physical fitness training program. Anyone with known adverse health conditions should not use this equipment.
Parents/Guardians: To avoid injuries, do not allow your underage children use the equipment. The Township does not provide any supervision for the use of the equipment.
The Township shall not be liable for any personal injury, to any person, resulting from the use of the exercise equipment in the parks.
Before using the equipment, check for loose parts, breaks, cracks or other conditions needing attention. Please call 724-776-4806 x 1005 to report any problems.
- Perform exercises according to instructions on each piece of the equipment.
- Breathe normally during physical activity.
- Perform resistance exercise according to instructions in a slow, controlled manner over the full range of motion.
- Performing the movements too quickly may result in an injury.
- During exercise, pay attention to how your body feels. If pain or discomfort occurs, STOP the exercise immediately.
- Rest and recovery are important between sets and exercises.
- Allow 2 minutes of rest between exercises or sessions.
- Keep a safe distance from exercise equipment when in use by others.
- Wear proper footwear when using the equipment.